Click for Other Metals Tests
|HM-Chelat - safe effective elimination of heavy metals|
Heavy Metals Test - Tin kit ("HMTS(Sn)")
How to Test
Contents of HMTS(Sn) kit
- 1 Colour strip on box of the kit
- 1 Test instruction sheet
- 1 Large test tube
- 1 Indicator stick
- 1 pipette
- 1 Vial with clear cap - Reagent 1 (contains an acid and care must be taken
as it is corrosive - please avoid contact with skin or eyes)
Storage of Heavy Metals Test - Tin Kit
The Tin Test kit should be stored in a cool place - 12C to 20C.
Preparation of Test Solutions
- Remove the the indicator stick and small vial (Reagent 1) from the large test tube
- In the empty large test-tube, add 2 ml. of the solution to be tested
- Using the pipette, add 4 drops of Reagent 1 from the vial to the solution to be tested in the large test-tube
- Shake the large test-tube slightly and wait for 5 minutes
- The solution is now ready for testing
Conducting the test
- Put the indicator stick into the solution to be tested in the large test-tube for 5 minutes. The reaction area of the
indicator stick must be completely covered by the solution in the large test-tube
- Pull out the indicator stick and shake off any excess liquid
- Compare to colour strip provided
The numbers indicate concentration in ppm
Osumex Bio-Chelat is most effective in eliminating heavy metals contamination in the body
Please keep the Tin Test kit in a safe place out of reach of children.
Please ensure that the reaction area of the indicator stick is not touched!
After the test has been completed, the tested solution should be disposed off
safely. The best disposal method is to flush the solution in the toilet.
There should not be any contact of the contents of the Tin Test kit with food.
Please wash your hands thoroughly after use.
Samples/Images of test results sent in by users
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent
Contents of a Tin HMT kit|