|Water Test Kit (2-test pack)|
|Adrenal Function Urine Test|
|Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test|
HMT MERCURY TEST KIT
Contents of HMT Mercury Test kit
- 1 Colour strip on box of the kit
- 1 Test instruction sheet
- 1 Large test tube
- 1 vial with clear cap - reagent 1
- 1 vial with blue cap - reagent 2
- 1 vial with reddish brown substance - reagent 3 (note substance is stuck to wall of vial)
Storage of HMT Mercury Test kit
The HMT Mercury Test kit should be stored in a cool place - 12C to 20C.
Accuracy of the test
Reputable establishments such as schools and universities are using the mercury kit in their establishments. This attest to the accuracy and
acceptability of the kit. Listing of such establishments and articles where the kit was used follows:
- University of California, Santa Barbara, CA USA - used in various experiments to develop science cirriculum for state schools;
- Kent State University, OH USA - PhD. student used mercury kit in PhD thesis project - read his statement:
"Yes, I used them in my analyses of urine and fecal samples of wild primates. It took several weeks of tweaking my
experiment in a lab here in the U.S. but I finally figured a relatively reliable method (since Hg measurement in feces was a small problem).
In the end the kits worked great, granted sometimes the fecal measurements did not always show up. This is largely in part due to specific
digestive mechanisms of some species of primates. A couple of samples turned green, which I think indicate the presence of digestive enzymes."
View his paper
Image of HMT Mercury Test kit
Samples/Images of test results sent in by users
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent