|Cobalt Kit (Reg)|
how to test
|Cobalt Kit (Sen)|
how to test
|Water Test Kit (2-test pack)|
|Adrenal Function Urine Test|
|Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test|
HMT COBALT SENSITIVE TEST KIT
Number 27 on the "periodic table" of elements
Tests the presence of ions of Cobalt to a high degree of accuracy to
detect contamination in the body and on a wide range of materials in your environment
Preparation of Test Solutions
- Remove the small long tube from the large test tube
- In the empty large test-tube, add 6 ml. of the sample solution to be tested
- The sample solution is now ready for testing
Conducting the test
- Add the contents of the vial with the red cap (Reagent 1) to the sample solution in the large test tube.
- Cap the test tube and turn it up and down until all the white powder has been dissolved
- Add the entire contents of the small long tube with the clear solution (Reagent 2) to the large test tube
- Cap the large test tube and mix the solutions by turning it up and down
- Wait for 5 minutes and compare the colour of the solutions in the large test tube to the colour chart provided on the box. This will
indicate the presence of cobalt in the sample solution to ppm.
The numbers indicate parts per million.
Sample of a HMT Cobalt Sensitive Test kit
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent