|Water Test Kit (2-test pack)|
|Adrenal Function Urine Test|
|Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test|
- 1 Colour strip on box of the kit
- 1 Test Instruction Sheet
- 1 Large Test-tube
- 1 Vial with clear screw-on cap (white solution) - Reagent 1
- 1 Vial with clear cap (white powder) - Reagent 2
- 1 Blue vial with blue cap (white powder) - Reagent 3
- 1 Vial with yellow cap (blue solution) - Reagent 4
Storage of HMT Zinc Test Kit
The HMT Zinc Test kit should be stored in a cool place - 15C to 20C.
Preparation of sample solution
- Remove the 3 vials from the large test tube.
- In the empty large test-tube, add 10 ml. of the sample solution to be tested.
- The sample solution is now ready for testing.
Conducting the test
- Add all the content from the vial with the screw-on cap (white solution - Reagent 1) to the large test-tube containing the sample solution
to be tested
- Close the large test-tube and mix the solutions carefully by turning the test-tube up and down
- Open the large test tube and add all the contents from the vial with the clear cap (white powder - Reagent 2) into it. Mix the solutions
carefully, again by turning it up and down, until all the white powder has been dissolved
- Open the large test tube and add all the contents from the blue vial (white powder - Reagent 3) into it. Again mix the solutions carefully
by turning the test tube up and down
- Allow the solutions to settle for 5 minutes
- After exactly 5 minutes, add all the content from the yellow-cap vial (blue solution - Reagent 4) to the mixed solutions in the large
- Close the large test-tube and mix the solutions carefully by turning the test tube up and down
- Wait 1 minute and compare with colour strip
Test Interference: The test results can be affected by the presence of ions from chromium(VI), Iron(II), Selenium(IV)
above 10 ppm and other metals above 100 ppm in the solution
The numbers indicate concentration in ppm
Check out zinc levels in your body with our easy to use, home-based, HMT Zinc Test Kit
Sample of an HMT Zinc Test kit
Osumex HM-Chelat is most effective in eliminating heavy metals contamination in the body
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent