|Water Test Kit (2-test pack)|
|Adrenal Function Urine Test|
|Sulkowitch Urine (Calcium) Test|
HMT ARSENIC TEST KIT
Tests the presence of ions of Arsenic to a high degree of accuracy to
detect contamination in the body and on a wide range of materials in your environment
Preparation of Test Solutions
- Remove the the 3 vials from the large test tube
- In the empty large test tube, add 8ml of the sample solution to be tested
- The solution is now ready for testing. Make sure that prior to testing, the large test-tube is secure and stable and
preferably not held by the fingers
Conducting the test
- Add content from the red-cap vial (dark solid - reagent 1) to the large test-tube containing the solution to be tested. Mix both solutions carefully.
- Add content from clear-cap vial (white powder - reagent 2) to the large test-tube. Shake carefully until the white powder has been completely dissolved.
- Add content of the blue-cap vial (powder - reagent 3) to the large test-tube and IMMEDIATELY close the large test-tube with the cap as fumes would be emitted by
the mixed solutions. Please make sure that the reaction area of the indicator stick in the cap of the large test-tube is at least 2 cm. above the combined solutions
in the large test-tube. Be careful of any foam that may be formed by the solution mixture. Please make sure that no contact is made with the solutions in the
large test tube
- Carefully shake the large test-tube every five (5) minutes for about thirty (30) minutes. This is to allow the fumes emitted by the mixed solutions to react with the
reaction area of the indicator stick
- After 30 minutes remove the indication stick from the large test-tube and dip in water for 1 second, sufficient to wet the reaction area
- f) Shake off any excess liquid and compare the color of the reaction area on the indicator stick to the colour strip provided
The numbers indicate parts per million.
Check out arsenic levels in your body with our easy to use, home-based, HMT Arsenic Test Kit
Sample of an HMT Arsenic Test kit
The above information is provided for general
educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace competent
health care advice received from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
You are urged to seek healthcare advice for the treatment of any
illness or disease.
Health Canada and the FDA (USA) have not evaluated these
statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent